Nishtar Medical University
Rotation Preference (Please mention your preferred rotations in order of priority, as per notified lists of units of this hospital)
1) The form is to be submitted to the office of the Medical Superintendent, (Name of Hospital) as per notified schedule.2) Lists of selected HOs based on merit shall he displayed on the Notice boards of Medical Superintendent, Concerned Units as well as at the College/hospital websites.
3) Documents to attach (Attested Photocopies)
4) No application shall be entertained without the above documents
5) No Dues Certificate (NOC) from warden boys/girls hostel from the concerned University / College
6) Compulsory Rotations;
7) Every applicant must opt for the 4-compulsory rotations of three months each
8) Applicants will be divided into 4 batches. Each batch will be rotated according to their merit Major Medicine, any Allied Medicine and Major Surgery, any Allied Surgery ( as per Schedule for Rotation)
9) In case of termination of a job, an experience certificate will not be issued. House Job certificate willonly be issued after the testimonial of the Head of the Department / Unit.
i) I do hereby solemnly declare that the information given by me in this application form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I fully understand that the facts given above will serve as the basis for the determination of my eligibility by the" concerned authorities. My candidature so determined by the board/authorities will stand provisional until it is verified with the original certificates at the time of interview. I will not claim benefit of any information which is not mentioned in the application form and is produced later on.
ii) I declare that I have not been already employed anywhere for house job and I am submitting my application through proper channel and I will ensure that I shall resign from my existing post (if any) when selected.
iii) I undertake to serve for the term of one year in case of selection as an internee house Surgeon/physician.
iv) I solemnly declare that I shall be legally bound to surrender my security of Rs. 1000/- in case I leave House Job I before due date.
V) I undertake to produce the registration of PMDC,vi) I have also read the rules and regulations and I am submitting the affidavit on judicial paper worth Rs. 50/- duly signed and attested by the oath commissioner.
I also understand that after the submission of application, if my application stands incomplete, wrongly filled, unsigned or misstated in the above replies, disciplinary action shall be taken against me under the rules.